- Who is responsible for the collection and processing of your data (data controllers).
• The purposes for which we collect the data.
• The approval process for its processing.
• The length of time for which date is stored.
• The third parties that your data may be share with.
• Your rights in relation to the data we collect.
CURA Communications, a division of Koddermann Public Affairs GmbH
+41 (79) 434 25 78
The operational data protection officer of CURA Communications is reachable under the aforementioned address, email and phone number.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify CURA Communications of any change or modification to the data provided. Any loss or damage caused by CURA Communications’ website, the party or parties responsible for data processing or any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete data in the registry forms will be exclusive responsibility of the user.
We may collect or receive your data through our website or forms, amongst other means. In some cases, you provide us will your personal data directly (for example, when you subscribe to our mailing list or when you contact us) and in other cases we collect the data ourselves (for example, using cookies to understand how visitors use our website).
PURPOSES, APPROVAL AND CONSERVATION of the data to be processed, sent through:
– Legitimate interests: Your consent upon requesting information through our contact form and or upon checking the checkbox for acceptance of the newsletter subscription.
– Conservation: Once your request is resolved through our form or answered by email, if a new treatment was not generated, and in the case of having accepted the receipt of marketing notices, until you request to be unsubscribed from these.
– Purpose: The sending of our marketing bulletin and informational notices and advertisements regarding our products or services that might fit your interests, including by computerised means, including but not limited to email, SMS and WhatsApp.
– Legitimate interests: Your consent upon signing up for our marketing notices and/or newsletters.
– Conservation: Until the interested party revokes the consent and requests to be unsubscribed from the service.
SENDING OF EMAILS:
– Purpose: To respond to your requests for information, see to your requests and answer your queries or issues. In the event your CV is received, your personal data and professional CV information may be added to our databases in order to participate in our present and future recruiting activities.
– Legitimate interests: The user’s consent upon requesting information through the email address or when sending us information and CV in order to participate in our recruiting activities.
– Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if no new treatment was generated. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be stored for a maximum of one year for future recruitment activities.
It is possible that we retain some personal data in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, in order to file claims with courts) or for statistical or historic purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and records and will be anonymized.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences for not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years old or, where applicable, having sufficient legal capacity to sign up.
The personal data requested are necessary in order to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you may contract, for which, if you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to correctly attend to you or render you the service you have requested.
In all cases, we reserve the right to decide whether your personal data, as well as other information, will be entered into our databases.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
We sign contracts with trusted third parties so these can carry out a variety of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to execute the service, and we demand that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose whatsoever. We always make our best efforts to guarantee that all the third parties with which we work maintain the security of your personal data.
Likewise, the Personal Data we collect may be sent to:
– Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as providers of platforms, storage solutions, maintenance and support for our databases, as well as support for our software and applications that could contain data on you.
– Advertising, marketing and digital media agencies in order to help us offer ads, marketing and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness and to manager your contact and your questions.
– Third parties that help us provide digital and e-commerce services such as CRM, web analytics and search engines, amongst others.
– Service providers located outside the European Economic Area such as Google, LLC may access your personal data. These service providers are under a Privacy Shield and are therefore obliged to protect your personal data pursuant to a series of protection and safeguarding standards as defined by the European Union.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when this was granted for the processing of their data. Under no circumstances does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations generated prior to the withdrawal of consent.
He or she may likewise exercise the following rights:
- Request access to their personal data or its correction when this is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of its processing in certain circumstances.
- Request the opposition to the processing of their data due to reasons related to their particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases established by the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your right of consent withdrawal: Through a written letter sent to CURA Communicatoins at its mailing address or email address (indicated in Point 1), stating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right wished to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purpose of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access.
UPDATING OF YOUR DATA
For us to be able to keep your personal data updated, it is important that we always inform you when there has been any modification whatsoever to this data, otherwise we will not be responsible for its veracity.
If you have any issue or query regarding the manner in which we process and use your personal data or wish to execute any of the rights described above, please contact [email protected]
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analysis is the gathering, collection and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. Among other things, a web analysis service collects data on which website a data subject has come to a website from (so-called referrers), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for which period of time a subpage was viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize a website and for the cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
As IP anonymization is activated on our website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within Member States of the European Union or other states in agreement with the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by a Google server in the USA. On behalf of the operator of the website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and to provide further services related to website and internet use to us. The IP address transferred through your browser to Google Analytics will not be combined with other data held by Google.
In addition, this website uses the Analytics feature UserID to track interaction data. This User ID will be additionally anonymized and encrypted and will not be linked with other data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs.
Further information and Google‘s applicable privacy regulations can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en and https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ The following link provides a further explanation of Google Analytics https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/.
Our website also uses Google Analytics performance reports relating to demographics and interests and reports on Google Display Network impressions. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize the ads on the Google Display Network by visiting the ad settings at this link: https://adssettings.google.com.